How can you build an awesome city in Build Away! - Idle City Builder
game? We offered you some guides and tips in previous posts. You need to construct a building, upgrade it, and attract your friends to visit it. In addition to the strategy guides, there are some tricks you have to pay attention to! Read on Build Away! cheats
- Don’t Try To Expand Too Quickly. The attitudes of neighboring empires should play a big role in how fast you decide to expand during the early game. If the empires closest to you are peaceful, there’s a good chance you won’t need to worry about small gaps in your sphere of influence, since you should have a chance to fill them in before another empire colonizes the area. This is especially true if you maintain good relations with those neighbors.
- “Pops” on the surface of each planet can be moved by dragging them from one tile to another.
- Don’t build your empire’s capital on your species’ homeworld. Instead, wait until you have access to planet with 20+ surface tiles so you have plenty of room for advanced buildings.
- Specialize your planets and sectors (i.e. one for energy, one for minerals, etc) to maximize their effectiveness during the late game.
- Hovering over the Trade Acceptance value on the trade negotiation screen provides a detailed breakdown of the perceived value of the goods in the currently proposed trade.
- Slavery is incredibly OP.
- If you’re hitting the resource cap, use instant transfers of energy credits and/or minerals to reduce your stockpile and improve your relations with other empires
- Military Stations and Wormhole Generators can be built outside your borders, too.
- Frontier Outposts can be added to sectors. Once added, you’ll no longer pay upkeep on them and sectored outposts won’t count towards your current Influence penalty. (WARNING: There are reports this is a bug, not an intended feature, that could change in an upcoming patch.)
- Don’t chase warp drive fleets to a new system if you also use warp drives. Upon arrival, the defenders will have a chance to attack you (during which you cannot return fire) while your ships wait for their systems to finish cooling down.
Highly Recommend you keep close here for more strategy guides for top free strategy games! Latest app game news and reviews will be updated here. When you are looking for for best Build Away! cheats, appgamenews.com is your best choice. By the way, no matter what categories of mobile app games you like, you will find your favorite.