In all kinds of mobile video games
, which is your favorite game? Are you crazy on The Room Three game
? I guess so many players who are reading this news all are interested in it. Well, last time we share the cheats about Chapter 4, and now here we share with the Chapter 5 guides for you.
Ten detailed Steps to make you easily to play.
1. Find your way back to the fountain and place the fifth pyramid on the white triangle. Ooooohh they all combine to make the Craftsman’s Key. Take it.
2. This time the door/portal automatically opens. Go through to be teleported to the top of the tower you saw outside the window.
3. Place the Craftsman’s key on top of the puzzle box on the table and it will open up.
4. Pick up the metal ring. Place it over the circle on the brown puzzle box. Turn it to open a small hole. Use the eyepiece to look inside.
5. Use the lever to move the gear and the rotating disc to rotate the tumblers. You want the holes to end up directly under the three cylinders. Then press the button to turn on the laser.
6. This whole device is a projector. Slide this mirror to the left to make the slides move, projecting a movie onto the screen.
7. Now that everything’s spinning, you can access the mirror on the side of the device.
8. Place the mirror here, then move the other mirror back to the right. The laser will hit the Craftsman’s Key and you can use your eyepiece to explore inside it!
9. Use the buttons in front of you to get all four lasers pointing at the red crystal. It will shoot a red laser out of the Craftsman’s key, opening a new doorway. Before going through the doorway, look at the two puzzle boxes that just appeared. You can’t do anything wi them yet, but you want to come back here later when you have the right objects for them.
10. It’s a portal back to the train from the beginning! Go through and read the letter from the Craftsman. He asks you a riddle: “What is the difference between a maze and a Labyrinth?” He also says you don’t know the difference between a Room and a Prison.
When you zoom out from the letter, you’ll get a cutscene. This is the end, but it’s only one of four endings. It’s called “Imprisoned.” Continue with The Room Three walkthrough
to see the other endings.
We always offer The Room Three review
for you and share with you more about The Room Three ios
tricks and skills. Also, if you are interested in our sit, just join us and enjoy many other top free strategy games