The new matching mobile app game Dots & Co game
is the latest hot dots-connecting game ranking top on app store. You will encounter new challenge when you start with Dots & Co game. In such kind of matching games, one of the most important tactics is to keep patient. The basic mechanic is simple but it is not easy for you to get all stars for every level. Here, we are going to give you some suggestions for how to better you performance while progressing! Read on!
- Always go for a square! Connecting dots of the same color in a square will instantly match all dots of that same color on the board. This is a crucial mechanic to master as you will need to do this often as soon as level 5. Trying to connect the dots normally will not cut it anymore as you will have limited moves and tricky spaces to connect in. The only time you should not go for a square is when the layout of the board is too awkward to fit a square. Otherwise, it is the best way to connect the dots while conserving your moves! It is important to note that squares can be of any size – that means that they do not need to be strictly made of four dots!
- Utilize your companion! On level 7 you will unlock your first companion, Anita the Penguin! From that level on, you will notice certain dots will be shaped like triangles. You match them as normal, but they will fill up the companion meter. Once the meter is full, the companion will unleash their secret technique. In Anita’s case, she will match all dots of one color on the board. If you are having trouble getting through a level, try filling up the companion meter fast to get an upper hand!
- Boost your companion when you are troubled! After a couple levels you will be able to boost your companion at the cost of tokens, the premium currency of the game. Boosting lasts for a level and costs three tokens every time you want to do it. When a companion is boosted, their companion meter fills up at a much faster rate, and their ability is strengthened. If you are having trouble on a particular level, try boosting your companion.
- Use the colorless dots! The blank, empty dots are colorless dots. These dots can match with any other color, but only the first color in the start of the chain. This means you cannot mix and match mid chain. Regardless, you can get pretty clever with colorless dots. Make sure they fall into the right places and you will be able to set up squares that you would not normally be able to.
- Watch the dots and plan ahead! If you are attempting to make a square but you have colors all over the place, it is very important that you watch the dots. Before you commit to a move, look to see where the dots not involved in a chain will end up. Will they fall into place for a natural square to form? Or will they only make things worse? Keep an eye on the dots and make sure you plan ahead!
-Take your time! Never feel rushed. There is no time limit in this game, only a move limit like usual. Also, just like the other match-3 games, the more moves you have left over, the more bonus points you will score. So, take your time and plan out your moves. Try to connect the dots as efficiently as possible!
Make the use of Dots & Co cheats
above to gain three stars and obtain high scores! This matching game is simple to handle for all, and the strategy guides are easy to follow. Moreover, we will recommend you more top free strategy games
for both ios and android platforms later. You are able to find the latest app game news
, reviews, tips and guides for hottest mobile app games. Don’t mis any!